8.5.06

First post in a while

I will graduate in so short of a time. I will be graduating on the 21st. It's the 8th...uhm, that's like 13 days. Before that I have to finish writing my capstone, which is due this friday--four days, essentially. Diana is sitting next to me in the Neighborhood Cup freaking about capstone and I'm slowly writing mine--like usual, procrastinating mine, to the last minute. I can now see why it pays off to do a lot more work in the beginning of the process. I wish i could've written precis of the readins I did, I think I would've had a more analytical capstone. Sigh. Moment that was lost.

I went to Ashes and Snow yesterday. What an exhibition! I hope all of you can see it--if you're around the LA area in the next week. It closes next Sunday. I may go up again on Friday--after I've turned in my Capstone to see it. It's worth a second look, I think. Anyways, I want to take Jeff to see it.

Jeff's supposed to be back tonight, from FNCC. His flight comes in in about two hours and I hope I can get a significant chnk of my Capstone done before he's back. I imagine I won't be doing much except talking to him about FNCC and his experience. I also want to finish all of my Pearly stuff tonight. To be done with it and have it to Chelsea tomorrow morning. I also want to exercise tonight sometime, but I'm not sure if that'll happen--I'll just go tomorrow morning instead.

I still haven't told mom and dad about Jeff and I. I want to call them tonight as well, but they may have to take a back seat to my Capstone for the moment.

That's what's going on in my life right now. I'm sure there's more, but I can't detail all my life on this blog every entry, can I? It'd just not be worth the time.

anyways, here's to renewed spirit of bloggin.

No comments: