14.12.05

So finals hell is basically over

I knew I would get through Finals week, the question is now rests on the measurment of how well I did. I made a goal of making a 4,0 GPA this semester, and I know I'm close, I hope my finals tip my grades to the positive direction, though I'm not so sure with my Econ Development grade. That class I slacked off on today, I was supposed to wake up early and do the take-home final, but I biffed and slept until 11am and made the final in about an hour. Shieeet! Anyways, I was stupid, I shall not do that again.

Things are looking better. I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude towards life, coming from a place that is truly happy on the inside to be living life. I hope that my determination to live happily in every moment, that I made last week--you know, when I was at my low point--will last. I am happy now, and for some reason during this finals week, I have been.

I am realizing that my days with specific Juniors is coming to an end. I know that Tinki will be back for graduation, I'm so happy. On the other hand, I know that my time with a lot of the Class of 2007 is coming to an end. I'm sad that I may not see some of them ever again; however, I know that we're related through bonds of soka education forever.

I'm missing those from the class of 2005 as well. With Justin working at IT for the few months going into the semester reminded me of the class of 2005. Now that most of the 2005ers have left the campus or that I've gotten used to them being apart of the 'background,' it's like somethings missing. I want to be able to bring that 'something' that 2005 added to the campus back. I hope I can mentor the members of the 2007,08,09 in such a way like those of 2005 did.

No comments: