19.12.05

Welcome back to Colorado

Man, that was a long-ass trip back home. I don't think there's any cushion in the backseat of the Acura because I can't sit in that seat comfortably and I even have some natural cushioning.

So while finals hell was over, I'm still dealing with a lot of stuff.

I guess I'll start with what's most recent. This trip back home. Btw, it's freezing cold in Colorado. The trip back home took about 22 hours. That's the longest amount of time I've ever spent driving/on the road. Positive points, we didn't have to drive any ice until we got to Colorado, we didn't have to go over the divide in Colorado, I flirted with our waiter in Albuquerque at Mimi's Cafe and I think I got free espressos outta that, got to drive in the snow for a good couple of hours and in the fog for an hour or so before that.

Before the trip, we went to Tinki's dad's sushi shop. Wow! It's so good. The Japanese food we had there was so awesome. Got back late and I was up late finishing holiday cards to my friends at Soka. I made so many cards in the days before I was starting to lose track of who was getting what card; I hope y'all got the right one. If not you can shoot me when I'm back at SUA.

Before that, I watched one of the best gay movies I've ever seen in my life. Not that your standard gay flick is bad, but this one was hilarious. It's called Nine Dead Gay Guys; it's a British flick that I watched with Brian. I honestly didn't know what to think 'bout the movie. Wow, sarcasm, dark comedy, and oh-so-British comedy. I love it. (shoot that reminds me of Jarvis' "south coast" quote).

Before that, I just chilled. I don't know what it's like to live a life outside of school, but I'm starting to get it....it's boring. Haha. Maybe, it is, maybe it isn't. But it seems to be really quiet.

I don't know what I want and that's something that I've been using to keep myself in a low life condition. I want to have a high life condition. That's what I want to work on while I'm here at home and in Japan. I want to enjoy what there is to see in Japan, as much as I can.

No comments: