9.6.06

So, I haven't heard anything from IT or HR

About the job. Armando said that there'd be a decision made by end of week, (today). It's already 6pm and no news. No news is good news right?

Anyways, I'm now going to be in a state of 'wait and see' for the weekend and few days after that. I'm assuming it's a difficult decision for all of the team making the decision so, I assume that it's gonna take a while. Anyways, I'm just hoping that things will work out well for everyone.

Today's been a lazy day. I can count on one hand the things I've done: (1) watched the first 2 World Cup games; (2) been online; (3) waited for response from HR or IT; (4) listed to music; (5) oggled the DS lite online. So, I shall increase my stuff done today by at least 20% when I go out in a bit to do some shopping...maybe even 40 or 60%. Hehe.

I've got a meeting tomorrow, Gay Pride is this weekend in LA. Looking for people who want to go up. Perhaps Derek. Maybe other people who are around. Amy said she was interested. Kamo~ne~.

Uhh, nothing much else is going on. I've been applying to jobs on Monster.com and Dice.com. Thanx to Pili for the advice on Dice.com. Heard back from no one, Chester sent me an e-mail from a guy that contacted him. I'm gonna respond tonight with my Resume. Still looking around.

No comments: